Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

17 October 2016

Microbiome recipe: butter chicken

According to Cancer Research UK:

  •  42% of cancer cases could be avoided
  • 1 in 2 people in the UK born after 1960 will be diagnosed with some form of cancer during their lifetime
  • 4 in 10 cancer cases in the UK each year are linked to lifestyle factors
When I read this, I thought it was absolutely shocking - why aren't we doing more to save ourselves exactly?
Diet is one major thing we have full control of and can help avoid so many disorders and health issues. So today, I'm sharing with you an amazing recipe from The Well-Fed Microbiome Recipe book: butter chicken. I didn't really know why it was called butter until I prepared it, marinated it overnight and tasted it the day after, accompanied by its sauce and rice. It was so absolutely delicious!!


Have you tried any of the recipes yet? What's your favourite?
Want to know more what other ingredrients you should binge on to improve your gut flora, i.e. your health?
See you next Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My bugs and I Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon