Great value Unlimited Broadband from an award winning provider

16 May 2016

Chole, the MBAI Snail

A special post today: My friend C made me a knitted snail as emblem for the My Bugs And I (MBAI) blog! How nice is that??
Here is Chole, the Snail!

Chole, the Snail
Scientists researching microbiota of animals and insects have understood a lot about their species inhabiting them, how they protect themselves, digest, and fight invaders. One organism that hasn't received a lot of attention is molluscs.
Considering that a lot of research has been carried out in humans but so little is known or accepted, I think it is quite fitting that Chole should be the emblem of the blog as he represents the unknown.
Long live Chole ;)

See you next Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My bugs and I Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon